Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Preseverance IS key

Well Bff, I guess this post proves why we are such good friends.  It has taken me all day and an hour to sit down and write, but here I am.  Like yourself, I am determined to persevere towards the goals that I've set for myself.  I made the deadline for the BOSA competition, but I missed the next deadline.  I sort of got the last two contests confused, so I was preparing for the wrong one at the wrong time.  I plan to make up for it by entering another contest.  The contest that I'll enter will be the Contemporary Christian Songwriting Contest, which has a deadline of July 30, 2011.

       While I can't say that I am going to new places every month, I have started tennis lessons.  This was something that was on my list, so I do feel that it's a step in the right direction.  I'm still looking for other avenues that might lead me to my desired results with my songwriting.   In any event, I believe that preseverance will be the key factor.

                                                                                           -Daphne-

1 comment:

  1. Hey Daphne, I was quite impressed to hear that you are taking tennis lessons. I'm sure we will enjoy the ability to play skillfully after you have some lessons under your belt. Just wanted to tell you no matter what you are doing just believe that God is ordering your steps to follow his distinct and perfect plan for your life. You will never go wrong there. Love ya.

    Toodles,
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete