Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On to the Next One

Goals truly are the key and you're so right, we would set them and then months later talk about them with no progression.  2011 is will be much better.  I'm very excited about our blog and I hope that others will be motivated to not only chase after their dreams but catch them.  I will continue to ponder my goals for 2011 and post them closer to New Year's. 

Today is the last day at my current job and I will be starting a new job on Monday.  As I am closing the chapter of this phase of life, I can't help but think back to when the chapter began.  I was so excited about my new job and I vowed to go into this job differently than I had gone to any of my other jobs.  I worked really hard and I was able to learn a lot.  Of course, as time progressed, I became discontent and to be honest I was annoying myself by how much I was complaining about the job.  Though I loved the people, I felt that I was no longer growing and it was time for me to move on.  Well, as I was complaining, I didn't realize just how God was orchestrating my life.  He knew that I would need the skills I developed at this job in order for me to go to the next job.  In the same manner of the chapter that's closing, I will enter this new chapter totally different than the previous trusting God enough to know that He is always in control and He always knows best.  In this new chapter, I will be better than ever!

So, in the words of Jay-Z, "On to the next one!" 

~ Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment