Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Go!

Congratulations!!!  I know that you were praying long and hard for that change and it finally happened for you.  I'm so happy that your day finally arrived!  Well, I've been thinking long and hard about my goals.   A couple of people have even questioned me about posting them.  I'm finally being held accountable and I'm loving it.

In my last post, I promised to post some of my goals for 2011.  So here are my 1st qtr 2011 goals.  1).  Start working out at least 3 x's/wk.  Really, I'd like to do it 4x's/wk, but at least 3.   2). Attend a cooking show or a cooking class.  3).  Write a song for Shae and compose the music.  Shae is a friend of mine, who lives in Houston.  She's been asking me to write for her for ages.  I always promised that I would, but never had the confidence to work on the music.  I've never doubted that I was capable of writing the song, I've just  never been certain about my ability as a musician. Nevertheless, I will not only attempt this task, I'll complete it this year.   All of these goals must be completed by March 31, 2011.  Then, it will be time to set new goals for the second qtr.

I am very excited about completing the goals cited.  I have never admitted my insecurities in front of such a large audience.  Still, I know this will sound very cliche, but it is very liberating.  2011 cannot be a fruitless year.  We've gotta move forward.  If we're asking people to follow us on this journey, then we've gotta start catching some dreams.  We start small.  We crawl, but we do eventually walk.  So no, I'm not about to scale Mt Everest, but a year from now, I may be packing up my mountain climbing gear.  So...on your mark.  Get set.  Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment