Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Procrastination at it's best....or maybe not

Ok! Seriously!  I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I posted.  As you can see the schedule didn't happen.  LOL!  I have to agree with you that procrastination is a disease and we both need a cure.  Like you, I literally fight myself to start.  Once I've started I can flow but it's the initial first step.  Hopefully, a cure will soon be found for that "Procrastinationitis". 

Now back to the schedule!

No, no, no!  I haven't created a schedule.  Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself because I know exactly what I need to do and choose not to do it - keyword being choose.  In everything, we have a choice.  Though each morning the Lord allows us to awake, we have to choose to get out of the bed and from there the day begins and ends with choices being made.  Fortunately, I think for the both of us we've made good choices (for the most part).  We graduated from high school, graduated from college, and found and maintained "good jobs".  So why is it when it comes to improving our personal lives, i.e. curing procrastination, pursuing our dreams, becoming more organized, our choices are not the best.  Drives me crazy because we know what we have to do! 

2011

So!  With all of that said, 2011 is going to be the year of "bettering Tonya" (yes, I just made up a word).  I WILL create my schedule.  I WILL become more organized.  I WILL be more disciplined.  I WILL take steps towards the pursuits I have talked about.  I WON'T be making these same statements in 2012.

~ Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment