Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year; Fulfilled Dreams

2011 is upon us and like you I am excited about what this year will bring.  It will definitely be a year of fulfilled dreams.  I had to take some time to truly ponder on expectations/aspirations for 2011 and I finally have it.  It came by way of watch night service at Friendship West Baptist Church.  Pastor Haynes talked about the importance of re-inventing onself.  Well there you have it!  I will be totally re-inventing myself in 2011.  First thing first, I will stop talking and start acting.  My goal is to continue growing and I am being re-invented so that in 2012 I will be a new person with some dreams fulfilled and pursuing others. 

In the words of Bishop T.D. Jakes, "Get Ready, get ready, get ready!"

~ Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment