Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting with a bang!

Happy New Year!!!  Well, 2011 is well underway and I am happy to report that I am off to a great start.   I got back into the routine of working out today.  It was my first time working out in 4 months.  I must admit that it was a bit of a challenge to get myself motivated.  After work,  I've grown accustomed to coming home and plopping down to watch TV.  Usually, I don't move until it's time to get ready for bed, so pulling myself up to work out was a major accomplishment.

Also, I've started on my song.  I called Shae to get her address and she informed me that she needed a cd, because she doesn't have a cassette player.  I have been working on creating the music for her song, but I don't know how to transfer the music from my keyboard onto a cd.  I guess I'll have to figure it out before March, huh.  I also have to figure out how to maximize my time on my goals, so that I can accomplish all of them by my deadline.

Finally, I have also found the cooking event that I am going to attend-Savor Dallas. The more that I think about it, the more that I realize that I probably need to purchase my ticket tonight, so that I won't back out or give myself a chance to make excuses.  Hence, I'm going to buy my ticket as soon as I'm done writing.  Well, as you can see, my new year is off with a bang and I am very excited about what my future holds.  I'll definitely keep you updated on my progress...Signing out!!!

                                                                                                              Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment