Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

Wow, Dap!  You're on it!  I'm glad you've started the year with a bang.  Keep the fireworks coming!  Did you buy the ticket for that cooking class???

It's the 6th day of 2011 and it's already a wonderfully blessed year.  I'm already learning a lot from my new bosses and know that they will have a positive influence on me as a grow and develop in leadership.  I have set some pretty aggressive goals and I'm ready to tackle each one.  One of my first goals as a part of reinventing myself is to read a book per month.  I know that's not much for some people but I have to start somewhere. Right?  I figured if I can get one book down I can increase it as time progresses.  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I have actually posted a calendar in the house and have been sticking to it.  I am so excited about this year.  I've already started it differently than all of the previous years. 

Gotta keep it going!

~ Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment