Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

inevitable uncertainty?

I like the whole carving concept, because there are definitely some things that have to be cut and the decision to do something differently is a decision to walk against the crowd.

I often find myself looking for inspiration.  I listen for it in what others say, I read anything in sight, or I may come up with something catchy myself. After I find it, it sticks for a few days.  Yeah...so for a few days I am sitting on top of the world.  Then something ruffles my feathers and I'm back where I started-looking for inspiration again.  Is there an antidote for this or is this just the way that it will always be?  Life has so many uncertainties and being the person that I am, I absolutely hate uncertainty.  Still, it's the world that I live in.  I have so many questions right now.  Some days I feel as though I have all of the answers; other days I don't even have one.  I want so much.  I wish for so much, but is it really what I want?  Do I even know what I want?  I guess today may just be one of those days...

                                                                                                                    -Daphne-

No comments:

Post a Comment