Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Determination is powerful

Yeah, your friend was right.  I second that emotion.  You definitely accomplish what you are determined about.  When you became determined to work out,  you did.  When you became determined that you wanted another job,  you found one.  When you became determined to move from TN, you did.  Girl, sometimes we fail to realize just how successful we've been at accomplishing the goals that we set our minds to.  I'd be willing to place a wager that there isn't one of these instances where you didn't get your desired results.  Just think about it.  Determination is powerful.  Basically, it allows you the courage to look into the face of impossibility and dare it to stand in your way. 

I realized that my last post didn't include anything about my workouts.  Yes, I did reinstate them, and I managed to workout 3 days last week.  Pray for me this week, because it's hard.  I guess I need to remind myself that determination is powerful...

                                                                                                                  Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment