Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

One step closer

Well, March is almost ending and I feel very good in terms of my progress.  Today, I attended my first of many Toastmasters' meeting.  I'm so excited because I had been planning to attend since last year and of course procrastination was the culprit in hindering me from attending the meetings.  So there!  I did it!

Now that we are embarking on the 2nd quarter, my goals are to begin building out that new idea I shared with you.  Not quite ready to share it on the blog but once it gets closer to completion I will definitely be sharing. 

Can I just say that God is so awesome!  I've been reading Proverbs and each day it has blessed me and I can see where God is showing me and teaching me new life applications so that I may have the wisdom of which I've been praying.

Sorry for my random thoughts, I'm just in a good place right now and can't contain my excitement.

~ Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment