Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Go with the flow!

Well, the end of the first quarter is approaching.  It's been an adventure.  Well, I am happy to report that I did attend Savor Dallas.  It was absolutely wonderful!  There was so much good food.  I enjoyed myself so much that I plan to attend again next year.  I took a few pics that night, just to prove that I actually graced the event with my presence. 
    
I must confess, I didn't accomplish all of my 1st quarter goals.  I suffered a major setback on my songwriting, but I haven't given up on it yet.  I was unable to transfer my song from a tape to a cd, but I hope to purchase the machine that I need to do this within the next few weeks.  Giving up is simply not an option, and the fact that I didn't meet my March 31st deadline will not deter me from accomplishing the goal.  Now, it's time for me to start thinking about 2nd quarter.  What shall I do?  I'll have an answer for this question on my next post.

I'm really excited about what the new quarter holds.  Like yourself, I am seeing many things that I've never seen before and I am realizing that a lot of what I deem to be complicated, is simply me wanting to completely analyze the situation.  Instead, I should simply go with the flow.  That seems to be my mantra for this year.  I really don't have to know everything from A-Z.  Right now, all I need is "A."   So, I'll roll with that and ask questions about "B" when I get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment