Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our God....

is an awesome God!  I can't say that I've recently had major changes in my life that would cause me to want to honor God now.  However, listening to stories of others has caused me to want to give God all of the props not only for what He does but for who He is.  Many times we feel as if we are spinning our wheels to no avail but God is always in control and if we continue to place our trust in Him, we should have no worries or fears.  Knowing this allows me to continue to pursue my dreams because I know that it is He who gave them to me. 

With that said, I'm just excited about life right now.  The first quarter was good and I'm glad to be moving into the 2nd quarter.  I joined Toastmasters which was one of my goals for the 1st quarter.  I am also prepping to teach classes through our Christian education ministry at church.  My plan for the 2nd quarter is to continue to stay the course and include some volunteer work for various non profits.  I do have some ideas in my head so hopefully, I will be blogging about those soon.

Happy Dreaming!!!

~ Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment