Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Possibilities

Tweaking...I like that.  I've thought about this a great deal.  One of the things that stands out is that in order to tweak something, it's gotta be at least half right. You don't have to start from the beginning, you simply begin making adjustments from the point that you began drifting off course.  I think of it like driving, when the car starts to veer off course, you simply adjust the wheel slightly.  Yanking the wheel from side to side is much too drastic to keep the car on the road.  Tweaking...I like that!

Well, we're headed into the 2nd quarter of 2011. The month of March is racing to  it's end.  I must say that I'm still excited about this year.  There is still a lot to accomplish.  Life is still full of possiblilities and with a little bit of hard work and some tweaking, who knows what can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment