Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

You're Right

You're so right, bff!  We really have to maintain focus and not allow complacency and apathy to deter us from reaching our goals and fulfilling our dreams.  Today more than ever, I know that I have to continue to press towards the mark - the same mark that Paul spoke of in Philippians 3.  How will I get there?  Glad you asked.

Being the ultimate procrastinator and bad steward of my time, I am committing to creating a schedule for myself by Friday.  By doing this, it will help me to better manage my time and I will be able to accomplish more.  One goal is to begin writing more...gotta start that book ;-)  It's also important that I get in good study time.  In everything I want to have balance and I really think the schedule will help. 

I'll keep you upated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment