Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Brace yourself

Whoo hoo!!!  I'm so excited!!!  I feel like hitting flips and doing toe-touches.  We are finally on the way to fulfilling our dreams.  I looked back over the blog tonight and was like, "Man, we've had 4 posts in the last week.  We're really doing things now."  We really are, but this excitement and burst of energy won't last forever.  It lasts only long enough to get us started.  After that, it takes commitment, determination, and willpower to continue.  We may as well brace ourselves, because a storm is gonna arise.

I don't say that to "rain on our parade."  I just want us to be prepared and I want us to outlast the storm.  Some storms are bigger than others.  Some are sand storms.  They seek to cloud our vision.  Others are wind storms.  They try to blow us off course.  Then, of course, there are thunderstorms.  These are the scariest of all.  The thunder and lightning  strike so loudly that you think life is over.   They shake everything around us, but we can weather the storms.  We've just gotta be prepared for them...so brace yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment