Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Progress Report

...so I figured that it's time for an update, a progress report.  In the last couple of weeks, I haven't done very well on working out.  I think that I have a pretty good reason-the weather.  I was doing pretty good, but whenever I stop, it's very hard to start back again.  Still, it ain't over yet!  Hopefully, I'll be able to start back up as soon as the snow and ice melt.

I have written and completely composed Shae's music (to the best of my ability).  The only thing left to do is to get the song copywritten, buy some cds, and make Shae's copy.  I've been working on this music for quite a while.  Surprisingly, working on my own music really helps me to play better than any music lesson can.  Anyway, my challenge has always been trying to play the tunes that I hear in my head.  While I still have a lot of work to do in that area, it is getting better and that makes me very HAPPY!

Finally, I still have my cooking event to attend in March.  I realized that I've cheated myself in this category by setting up only one event to attend, so I'll handle this differently next quarter.  I'll set up at least 3 events to attend, one per month.  This way, I can begin reporting something every month.  Well, that's where I am now.  I'm making progress slowly, but surely...

                                                                                                       -Daphne-

No comments:

Post a Comment