Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

setback

Well, I wasn't able to get to a computer for a minute, but I'm back now.  I totally understand the challenges of staying on task.  There is always something else that we can be doing.  However, there will always be something else, so if we are ever to achieve anything, we must eventually get to a point of maintaining focus and I believe that we are headed in the right direction now.  I have been working on completing my first qtr song all weekend.  I ran into a setback today.  While I'd thought that I would be able to simply record the song on a cassette tape and then burn this onto a cd, the sound is too distorted, so I'll have to find another way.  This is not good.  Still, I have a March 31st deadline...


                                                                                                              -Daphne-

No comments:

Post a Comment